Over the last few months we’ve been working closely with Rachel at CocoaNymph on a line of specialy artisan nuts. Delicious and original these are a fantastic corporate gift to send to an office or to take to a dinner party. Easy to share, unique flavours, and damb tasty the nuts are the kind of thing you probably wouldn’t buy for yourself but would be happy to enjoy.
Each selection of nuts is packaged in a PLA biodegradable tub. PLA is derived from corn. Although corn is one of the most genetically modified crops in North America and debated given its requirements for water and fertilizers I think supporting the development of biodegradable packaging is worthwhile. With more and more people thinking about what happens to waste and packaging we raise awareness and people become more conscious consumers. This is the direction we need to go as a society. We sourced the packaging from Susanna at BSI Biodegradable Solutions, the go to source for sustainable packaging in Vancouver, BC. 100% recycled gift boxes round out the package for a great sustainable corporate gift.
Artisan specialty nuts
- My favorite are the local Agassiz cocoa espresso covered hazelnuts. Damb. These are delicious morsels of goodness. There’s not much out there in the market quite like these little treasures. Aggasiz hazelnuts are a high end quality product from the Lower Mainland, BC. Their unique shape make each little treat a little bit different.
- Dark chocolate almond culsters with sea salt. The most popular nuts in our office these ones are hard to keep around. Sweet and savoury.
- Caramalized walnuts in a balsamic reduction. Soft tangy goodness. Not something that you’d expect, truely nice flavour on this classic nut.
- Candied spiced pecans. The first candied nut to come out from the CocoaNymph shop. Where it all began.
Gift boxes filled with the selection of 4 artisan nuts are priced at $40 from Saul Good.
Don’t forget about the chocolate!
Rachel is a fantastic chocolatier! She’s got a great selection of chocolate truffles and chocolate bars. CocoaNymph is a quaint shop up on 10th Ave West in Point Grey and is a happening little music venue on occasion. If you’re in the neighbourhood check it out, grab a coffee or loose leaf tea, some chocolates and kick back. It’s a good vibe. In the summer they’ve got some great natural ice creams as well.
Top 3 reasons CocoaNymph makes an excelent corporate gift
- Easy to share. One of the key ingredients to a successful client gift sent to an office. An amazing product that everyone will get a taste of.
- Local. Made fresh in Vancouver these gifts not only support a strong local economy but also local farmers.
- Artisan. Delicious original unique creatations. You’ve got to try the cocoa covered espresso hazelnuts – fantastic!